Thursday, January 22, 2009

As Elizabeth would say "Sad"!


Ok so I am easily the worst blogger on the world wide web. Its funny that I am such a talker and I sit down to write about Barney Life and can't think of anything to say. I think life is so busy with a whole lot of nothin' that I dont know what to even write about. I love to read about others, but I am at a loss when it comes to us. We are just crazy with life. Steve has had the worst case of strep I have ever seen. His tonsil was swollen to the size of a golf ball. It was sad, but after 3 anti-biotic shots and 5 days or oral anti-biotics he is finally back at Dannon working a 12 hour graveyard shift. Lucky guy. It's Matts weekend with the kids and he is sick too, so we get to keep them at least for the night. I was excited to have them home, but as soon as word spread that they were going to be here, Elizabeth got a babysitting job, Caleb went to "help" her babysit his favorite neighbor friends, and Britta took off with Madi. I got abandoned by everyone but Milo and he is asleep in his doorway because he is protesting bed time. Exciting Friday Night.

Well I am hoping that if I make a better effort to update this blog that I will start to recognize fun things to write about. Life is fun at our house and I want to keep a record of it so I can look back and remember. One of my Resolutions this year was to keep a better journal and I think this will probably be the best way to do it, and it is only the end of January, so I have not completely blown this goal. Here's to 2009. Hope it's a good one .

3 comments:

Ange said...

Me too! I'm not real fabulous at writing....or thinking of things to write about.....or jotting down anything profound...or blogging.
But for what it's worth - I think you do a fantastic job....and it's true - you usually DO have something to say. That's one of the things we love about you!
....and you make good soup.

Erin K said...

It's about time! I haven't checked your blog in so long because I just assumed you hadn't written! Well it's almost the end of Febuary now so you'd better get crackin!

Ange said...

yah.....we're all still waiting for another post :)